The University of Lagos is set to conduct the 2023/2024 Post-UTME Aptitude Test, and prospective candidates are urged to take note of the following crucial instructions to ensure a smooth and successful examination experience.
Comportment and Connectivity:
- The aptitude test is competitive, and candidates must conduct themselves accordingly.
- Ensure a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
Monitoring and Recording:
- Activities during the test will be monitored and recorded.
- Candidates must use a webcam and microphone-enabled device. The use of mobile phones is not supported.
- Candidates should not cover their webcams during the test, as this may lead to disqualification.
Test Duration and Preparation:
- The aptitude test lasts for 30 minutes.
- Candidates are not permitted to leave their position during the test, so adequate preparation is crucial.
- Candidates must not switch to another tab or application on the computer during the test, as this may result in disqualification.
Isolation During Test:
- No one, including family members, is allowed to be around candidates during the test. Violation of this rule may lead to disqualification.
- The test duration starts immediately upon clicking the start button and continues even if the candidate logs out before the 30 minutes lapse.
- Running out of time will result in the automatic submission of the aptitude test.
Silence During Test:
- Reading questions out loud is prohibited and may lead to disqualification.
Mask and Face Cap Prohibition:
- Wearing facemasks or face caps during the examination is not allowed.
Scheduled Examination Time:
- Candidates should commence the examination only at their scheduled time.
Directions for Examination:
To facilitate a seamless examination process, candidates are required to follow these steps:
Step 1: Install the examination browser (one-time installation).
Step 2: Download your unique examination configuration by clicking the provided link.
Step 3: Launch the configuration file to start the examination by clicking enter.
Additionally, candidates are strongly advised to participate in the mock examination scheduled from Monday, 24th to Saturday, 29th July 2023. This will enable them to install the examination browser, test it on their laptop or desktop computers, and familiarize themselves with the examination platform ahead of the actual Post-UTME examination.