Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Financial Services Company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position:
Job Title: Team Lead – Business Development
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expandour clientele. You will be the front of the company and will havethe dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drivesustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Preparesales contractsensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development Team Lead, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiationskills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.