We are pleased to inform the general public that Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) will be conducting its POST-UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session. Below are the essential details you need to know:
Who Can Register?
- UTME Candidates: Those who chose TASUED as their first-choice institution or made a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, with a minimum UTME score of 140 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry Candidates: Individuals with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB qualifications who selected TASUED as their first-choice institution or changed to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained the 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
Note: Only applicants whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
All candidates must meet the specific ‘O’ level requirements for the program they are applying for. Please refer to the University Degree Brochure for detailed information on the ‘O’ level requirements for your chosen course.
How to Register:
- Candidates should register online through the TASUED Admission portal: https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission using their JAMB Registration Number.
- Make a payment of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise online using Mastercard or VISA ATM card. Remember to print out your receipt after payment.
- Fill and complete the online Registration Form, providing all required information.
- Use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify your ‘O’ level results.
- Print the Screening Slip containing your color passport photograph and screening information. This slip will serve as your identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Important: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 31st July 2023, and closes on Friday, 15th September 2023. Ensure all information provided is accurate to avoid disqualification.
The screening exercise will take place at the Main Campus of the University from Tuesday, 19th to Friday 22nd September 2023. Candidates are required to participate in the screening exercise for admission into Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Color print-out of the online Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result Slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip
- Screening Slip and Receipt
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the screening venue.
- Arrive at the screening venue one hour before the commencement of the exercise.
We wish all applicants the best of luck in their screening and admission process to Tai Solarin University of Education.