Providus Bank Graduate Management Trainee 2023 portal is now open. Providus Bank Graduate trainee application is for fresh graduates. Applicants can apply via Providus Bank portal. Providus Bank Plc is a Personal and Private commercial bank in Nigeria with strength in IT infrastructure and digital channels to support fin-techs and businesses.
About Providus Bank
ProvidusBank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a commercial bank.This means we are authorised to provide banking services to individuals and businesses.We have strong IT infrastructure and digital channels which we deploy to provide exceptional service to our customers so they can achieve their objectives.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in the bank? if yes, here is an opportunity for you to join Providus Bank.
Providus Bank 2023 Graduate Trainee form details are outlined below. The form is free and you can only apply through the specified application method in this page.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) Program
Employment Type: Full-time
Specialisation: Sales/Retail/Marketing, Backend Developer, Operations Management, Graduate/Fresher/Trainings, Technical Support, Software/Web development
Providus Bank Graduate Management Trainee 2023 Details
- Our Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) Program is a key source of talent that helps us shape the future leaders of our business.
- Through this program, we have hired the best-talented individuals to join our prestige organization many of whom have made a lasting impact – and we are eager to continue nurturing the best talent that will enable us to fulfil our vision of creating a future with more cheers.
- We look for people who aspire to have a multifunctional career and are willing to learn new skills and capabilities throughout their career journey.
- We are looking for Fresh Graduates who are ambitious and willing to learn new skills.
- S/he will work under the direct supervision of their Team Leads and in close coordination with the Group Heads.
- Successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to test academic knowledge in real-life conflict scenarios, under the guidance of a highly professional team.
- The candidate will further advance his/her knowledge in the program area and build interest in the field.
- He/she will also gain an understanding of the skills and knowledge required for success in the workplace.
- The candidate will also develop decision-making and critical thinking skills, and increase confidence and self-esteem.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any other relevant degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- Fresh Graduates who have completed NYSC
- Must be 26 years & below,
- Willing to start a career in sales,
- Knowledge of MS Excel/Google sheets is essential.
- Previous experience is an advantage but not required.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is required.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and often demanding environment.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
- Accountability: Being accountable and passing on accountability for one’s own actions and those of colleagues and the organization.
- Attention to detail: The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently
- Collaboration: The ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve a shared goal – even when the object at stake is of no direct personal interest possibilities.
- Creativity: The ability to come up with original and innovative ideas and solutions, to adopt points of view outside the usual parameters.
- Focus on Quality: Setting high quality standards and striving for continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- Learning Ability: The ability to absorb new information readily and to put it into practice effectively.
- Adaptability: The ability to remain fully functional by adapting to changing circumstances.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2023.
How To Apply For Providus Bank Graduate Management Trainee 2023
- Visit the the Providus Bank graduate trainee portal https://recruitment.providusbank.com/job/view/7/graduate-trainee?utm_source=joberplanet
- Go through the description and requirements
- Once you have ascertain that you are qualified, Click on the Apply For Job Button at the bottom of the page
- Login to Providus Bank portal to continue with the application or create your profile if it is your first time at the portal.