If you’re looking for a career in engineering and technology, the Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program 2023 could be the perfect opportunity for you. The program offers a unique chance to gain experience in a range of areas, from research and development to sales and marketing. You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative and cutting-edge technologies available, as well as gain insight into the ever-changing world of energy management. With the program, you can expect to develop your professional and technical skills, as well as gain invaluable experience in a corporate setting. If you’re looking to kickstart your career in engineering and technology, then look no further than the Schneider Electric 2023 Graduate Trainee Program .
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 – Graduate Trainee Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: General Management
- The best way to learn is by doing. Develop your skills and acquire valuable experience in a fast-paced, challenging and results-driven global organization.
- Why not join our 2023 Graduate Trainee Program commencing in February 2023!
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a university degree (BEng, BSc Eng or BEng Tech Honours) in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation/Control, Electrical & Computer Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering.
- Recent graduate (2022 – 2023) with no formal work experience
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you
Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program Requirements
- A positive attitude, with an eagerness to learn and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
What Do We Offer in this Specific Role?
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply For Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online