Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators, Home appliances and HVAC is currently beefing up its team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (Home Appliances)
Location: Benin (South-East Region)
- Responsible to create and execute residential programs among top national and regional builders in the specified regional area to expand Client’s market share.
- Coordinate with the National Sales Manager, Regional Sales Directors, and Manufacturer Representatives to ensure team is effectively maximizing opportunities to achieve corporate objectives.
- Sales Management: Responsible for achieving sales targets, strategies, and tactics for assigned region of Nigeria as prescribed and agreed upon by the Residential New Construction Sales Director
- Implement and provide pricing, support, marketing, and builder programs as approved by the New Construction Sales Director
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast and sales targets
- Provide monthly a detailed account of all training, competitive intelligence, product requirements, and pertinent information as prescribed by Sales Director
- Utilize CRM to manage all sales funnel activities
- Monitor and analyze field sales reports, interpret results and take corrective action to achieve sales targets
- Travel to support sales targets and responsibilities. Time and expenses to be managed based on needs and expectations of specified area
- Manage all office duties including, but not limited to the following: sales results, financial reporting, and customer satisfaction
- Support the Sales Management Team to meet Regional and Corporate objectives
- Direct and assist the sales team and rep agencies in accordance with the strategies and tactics of the Region
- Maintain appropriate contact with builders, distributors, contractors and sales outlets
- Effectively resolve customer complaints.
- General Regional administrative reporting
- Monthly Market Summaries
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Various projects as requested
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
- Maintain company provided tools, equipment and property.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 5-7 years of demonstrated sales management experience
- Industry knowledge including but not limited to new home appliances industry knowledge.
- Aggressive and seasoned in sales leadership, management and direct selling.
- Constructively manage personnel to foster business and personnel growth.
- Proven ability to deal with customers and to negotiate appropriate outcomes
- Proven ability to organize workloads effectively and to determine priorities
- High level analytical and administrative skills including report writing and formulation business reports
- Ability and desire to effectively sell directly to homebuilders, commercial builders, distributors and gas utilities.
- Relationship building
- Strong team player
- Self motivation and confidence
- Initiative, commitment and achievement orientation
- Superior sales, customer, and management awareness
- Ability to develop sound business planning process
- Ability to motivate individual team members
- Travel up to 75%
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online