Deslog Energy Services Limited – A world class training organization with a renowned expertise in professional training & staff development, certification, consultancy and support services. Deslog Energy Services Limited is registered with Federal Republic of Nigeria under the auspices of Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the registration number RC: 1209184. We are also registered with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN).
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Developing, implementing and monitoring monthly marketing plans and sales goals for your branch and ensuring they are met
- Generate leads and drive sales using digital marketing, social media marketing and offline marketing methods.
- Building up customer base and create marketing budget
- Plan promotions, publicities and coordinate adverts of training services
- Liaise with designers for production of posters, flyers and newsletters.
- Plan, execute and supervise effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Monitor competitors activity
- Devise result orientated marketing campaigns strategy with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits using internet marketing and offline marketing method
- Write sellable proposals and summit to corporate organizations and follow up till it close out
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of marketing activities.
- Efficiently meeting and surpassing agreed sales target
- Carry out regular follow up on prospective clients
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Carry out other activities that maybe reasonably assigned by management
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in any course of study.
- HSE and (or) Project Management skills will be added advantage
- Must have at least 2 years post NYSC work experience in marketing
- Age must be between 25 – 35 years.
- Command an excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy ability to work well with MS word and MS excel
- Good dress-sense.
- Male or Female.
- Must reside in either Port Harcourt, Lagos or Enugu.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online