Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Electro-Mechanical Officer
- Conduct routine visits to inspect the gensets under contract and opening cases with call center on the gensets due for service. Attend to Emergencies to provide solution and first-hand information to Branch Emergency Teams & MS.
- Collect weekly updated Active Contract List assigned under scope from MS.
- Inspect the gensets and associated installations thoroughly & record all technical parameters & snags if any on JCF/MRP.
- Notify call center to open a case for service and obtaining Case ID if Gensets is due for Service.
- Write the cased ID received form call center on MRP and obtain customer signoff on accurately completed JCF/MRP.
- Attend promptly to escalated Emergency Cases by Maintenance Supervisor.
- Collect case ID and details which should be clearly stated on respective Maintenance Report (JCF/MRP).
- Diagnose and resolve minor faults.
- Provide first-hand information to MS and Call Center for major or fault that require parts replacement.
- Write JCF/MRPs with all details & obtain customer signoff.
- Snap pictures of the snag points, panel readings, signed JCF/MRP, updated Gensets Maintenance Log Card and send to MS & Call Center on email before leaving the site.
- Conduct daily checks and maintenance of all assigned company assets, tools & PPEs.
- Adhere to company set dress code, wearing PPEs and identity cards always on duty.
- Comply strictly with company processes related with QMS, OHAS & EHS policies.
- B.Eng. in Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in site electrical operations in a leading industrial company with a strong experience in Power Supply/Generators industry
- Must be ready to relocate to other Zones/ Areas/ Regions based on business needs.
- Basic work experience on the electrical/mechanical parts of a diesel generator
- Experienced in trouble shooting of controls, electrical and all mechanical problems in Diesel Engine Generator Sets.
- Well familiar with all types of Machine electronic controls for Diesel Engine Generator Sets.
- Well familiar with various types of Diesel Engine Generator Sets and specialized in Perkins or/and Lister Peter or/and Mitsubishi brands generators electrical system with Leroy Somer/Stanford/Marelli brands of Main Alternators
- Quality focused
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Team player that can be counted on to help when required
- Self-starter with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online