Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an International Oil Service company with a strong presence in Oil and Gas pipeline construction and facilities as well as related activities, will be embarking on a major project soon. To meet the requirement of this project, we are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Projects Manager (Oil and Gas Pipeline and Facilities)
- As a Project Manager you are leading the project team and you are responsible for the successful completion of a project within time and budget
- Lead the team and execute the project within the safety rules and Quality standards.
- The first point of contact for the client.
- Coming up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully within time and budget with the resources available and maximize the operational result and profit.
- Responsibility for your team, equipment, third party involvement and procurement for the project.
- Provide regular reports to the responsible manager and maintaining contacts with the supporting departments at the head office.
Skills & Experience
- Only candidates interested in permanent roles should apply
- An Degree or Advanced Degree Education in Offshore Engineering, Offshore Oil and Gas knowledge, Civil Engineering or equal.
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience in Pipeline Projects Management
- Extensive work experience in a comparable position in marine construction, dredging, offshore, pipeline installations on Oil and Gas EPC projects.
- Willingness to work abroad for an average of eight months a year.
- Ambition to take on a management position and transfer your knowledge to others.
- A team player who is focused on getting results and who has strong analytical skills.
- Good command of the English language and preferably other languages.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This is a permanent position.