Real Jewel International School is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign home work and interesting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of students attendance and grades
- Research new language teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience.
- BSc, HND in English Language or related courses
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years teaching experience.
Job Title: Facility Officer
- Analytical and problem-solving
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- A good knowledge of IT packages.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2020.
Note: Only lagos residents will be considered.