Kradot Group is a non profit organization in Lagos which is dedicated to offering training and medical assistance to local population and assistance to people at higher risk.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/She acts as a first point of contact,
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments,
- Controlling access to the manager
- Organizing flight, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to multitask.
N70,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.