Phillips Outsourcing Limited
Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Responsible for all Sales and efficient Distribution activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for implementing and driving sales and distribution initiatives in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for Customers Order Management and Sales to achieve Volume and Value Targets.
- Responsible for sales promotional strategy implementation, execution and evaluation.
- Responsible for Customers performance review in Value and Volume as against target
- Recommend appropriate Strategies to improve sales and achieve customers’ targets.
- Responsible for handling all Customers complaints and ensure prompt resolution.
- Gather market intelligence report on competitors’ activities within the assigned Territory.
- Give feedback to the company on customers’ response to company products and other activities.
- Execute and supervise all brand and trade activation and support activities in the territory.
- Ensure timely update on competitors’ activities and report same to the management.
- Carry out all market activations in the Territory in accordance with the company policy.
- Responsible for efficient utilisation of company assets in the assigned territory.
- Manage sales team through accompaniments to enhance performance.
- Recommend on the job training for the team
- Participate in the development of training materials for the sales force.
- Hold regular monthly review meeting with team to develop strategies to grow the business.
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales and distribution report according to company standards.
Eligible candidate should possess the following skills & knowledge:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 years experience in Modern Trade FMCG sales
- Strong leadership skills..
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relationship Management skills
- Excellent team player and team builder, with good organizational skills.
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG.
- Strong micro computer skills.
- Coaching skills.
- Ability to motivate and enforce compliance
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work with people of diverse background and ethnicity and race
- Ability to blend with the organizational culture of the Company.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit phillipsoutsourcing.net.