Technoton Limited – For over 30 years, Technoton Limited has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele include organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Projects (Electrical)
Status: Full Staff
Reports to: Managing Director
- The Head of Projects is to oversee all company projects (Electrical).
- To manage the whole project life cycle of from design phase to delivery phase including, Health, Safety, Quality, and Environmental standards.
- To manage the project teams on what is feasible and achievable during before and during project execution
- To analyze and create project risk mitigation plans before and during projects
- To manage the individual projects life cycle within the defined project governance
- Minimum of First Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with evidence of at least three large projects related to the above in which he played a leadership role.
- Project management and experience with large projects.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and also other design software is an advantage
- Experience with techno commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral or written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.