Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airtel Money & Business Reporting Analyst
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
- Support the Team Head for all financial reporting activities relating to Airtel Money & Other Business.
- Support in providing management with information relevant to aid decision making for Airtel Money & Other Business revenue and operational expenses efficiency.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting for internal purposes, group and statutory requirements.
- Liaise with group Airtel Money and other stakeholders to fully understand the technical requirements and business guidelines set at group level.
- Manage the process of preparing the periodic financial planning documents and historic financial statements to guide the business in planning and assessing its performance.
- Ensure all accounting entries are posted.
- Approval of posting of non-routine entries – reversals, adjustments etc
- Generating financial reports based on the collated data.
- Validation of data and reports and FR checks
- Revenue reconciliations and other key GL reconciliations
- Accounting and reporting – TB, BS, PL, MAPA, CWN.
- MIS reporting
- Audit closure
- Control checks and improvements
- GL reconciliations
Internal and External Audit Exercise:
- Ensure timely completion and coordination of Monthly / Quarterly Audits with no qualification or material adjustments.
- Liaise with External and Internal Auditors to resolve audit queries.
- Ensure all Transactions and Reporting are done within acceptable time frame without delay for closure timeline using appropriate tools to ensure that the business achieves the desired or better outcomes.
Monitor Policies & Procedures Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with financial control policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all tax requirements/legislation.
- Ensure that all processes and controls are executed according to the set policies and procedure.
- To manage relationship with Internal and External Customers and other service providers in relation to settlements and payment.
- To manage relationships with other business partners e.g. all Leased line operators as well as Airtel Money.
- Monitor all regulatory requirements and advise respective staff.
- Finance input for annual statutory returns
- Contracts and agreements review
- Prepare and submit regulatory reports.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Graduate Degree in Accounting or related discipline; Professional qualification in Accounting
- Chartered Accountant: ACCA/ACA
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Adept user of Accounting packages; Oracle ERP and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Good Communication (Oral & Written) and Inter-personal skills.
- Detail Oriented and Analytical
- Spontaneous and logical
- 6-10 years preferably in FMCG, Communication & Telecom
- In-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry. Strong Analytical skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- High level of commitment and Honest, Resilience, Result Oriented, Good interpersonal skills and highly Professional.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnic grouping.