Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria. We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers
- Maintain shipping documentation, manifests, and receipts; enter relevant data in reports as needed
- Ensure that shipment materials match packing lists before dispatching orders
- Assist in the hiring and training process of new warehouse staff
- Ensure proper transport, packaging, and placement of products
- Motivate and lead warehouse staff to effectively carry out given tasks
- Improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Degree in Business, Management, Logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 11th December, 2020.