Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Company Site Representative
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- The CSR shall be responsible for the management of HSE on the vessel, achievement of zero HSE incidents. HSE Compliance as per HSE Plan, safety rules, policies and procedures.
- The CSR shall be responsible for implementing the emergency response on the vessel, ensuring incidents, near misses UA/UC are reported. Implementing incident investigation procedure and managing the contractor’s crew safety performance on site.
- CSR shall be responsible for the implementation of the work procedure, ensuring operating integrity and standards
- Responsible as Company Site Representative (CSR) on location, to closely interface with Contractor Representative on the vessel, Asset Representatives in the field, and Activity Owner (s) to ensure offshore campaign are delivered safely, timely and within budget. Ensuring performance records are properly documented and maintained for bench-marking.
- CSR shall Provide assistance to the offshore project’s OIM in any emergency on location.
- CSR shall ensure accurate recording of Daily Site Report based on actual times for work done, tools used, and equipment in a timely manner, non-productive times, vessel and equipment status, personnel on board
- CSR shall report to the contract holder acting as Contract representative on site implementing the contract provisions on site.
- CSR is the Main driver in offshore hook-up & maintenance activities (and other contract scope of work activities) and ensuring that they are executed in the most cost-effective manner in line with the business plan and in compliance with company policy and contractual specifications, procedures and meeting quality requirement on workmanship.
- CSR shall coordinate with Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) on compliance to work management in the Bonga field (e.g. permit to work, FMS, SSPs, STPs, SIMOP) and communicate with the Contractor’s nominated representative on site on work executions.
- CSR shall coordinate with company support teams at onshore with regards to resolving issues relating to Marine, inspection, telecoms, technical and material/logistics issues and resolving them wherever possible.
- CSR shall track and control Daily Work Progress activity and resource planning to ensure offshore campaign are delivered on-time within budget. To propose recovery plans as necessary to mitigate project delays. Then, implement the approved plan onsite.
- CSR shall Respond to any emergencies that may occur during offshore operation in accordance with the established procedures.
- CSR is responsible for capturing all execution issues at site/ Lesson Learnt to be included in Close-Out Report or AARs to prevent reoccurrence in future.
- CSR is responsible for ensuring all backloads are despatched from offshore with clear instructions; i.e. manifests. And ensuring load out requirements are clearly communicated to onshore support teams.
- CSR shall mange contractors on site to ensure proper inventory of tooling is maintained and implementation of PSMs
- CSR shall be responsible for quality control of work execution. And be the first line contact for contractor representative on site.
- Age: 25 Years – 50 Years
- Degree title: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 11 Years
- Other experience: 10 – 12 years’ work experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online