Good news for candidates who took part in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2023 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)! The highly anticipated results have been officially released, and candidates can now check their performance online. In this blog post, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to easily access your NECO 2023 SSCE results.
NECO 2023 SSCE Overview:
The Registrar and Chief Executive Officer, Professor Dantani Ibrahim Wushishi, announced the results, revealing that 61.60 percent of candidates obtained five credits and above in English and Mathematics. A total of 1,196,985 candidates, comprising 616,398 males and 580,587 females, participated in the examinations. Additionally, 1,543 candidates with special needs took part in the exams.
- 737,308 candidates (61.60 percent) passed with five credits and above.
- 1,013,611 candidates (84.68 percent) secured five credits irrespective of English and Mathematics.
Special Needs Candidates:
The number of candidates with special needs amounted to 1,542, including those with hearing impairment, visual impairment, albinism, autism, low vision, and Adermatoglyphia (candidates with no fingerprints).
The examination council identified 93 schools involved in whole-school cheating, and 52 supervisors were recommended for blacklisting due to poor supervision, aiding, and abetting during the examinations. The erring schools will face sanctions after discussions with the Council.
How to Check NECO Result Online:
Follow these simple steps to check your NECO 2023 SSCE results online:
- Visit the NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Choose your exam year (2023).
- Select your exam type (SSCE INTERNAL – JUN/JUL).
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Click on the “Check Result” button to access your NECO result.
Congratulations to all candidates who successfully completed the NECO 2023 SSCE! We hope this step-by-step guide assists you in checking your results seamlessly. Remember to bookmark this page for future updates and guidelines. Feel free to share this post with your friends and family who may find this information helpful.