Are you aspiring to secure a spot in a Nigerian university’s 200 Level through a reputable program? Look no further than the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) as it invites qualified candidates to apply for the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Understanding the JUPEB Programme
The JUPEB programme, accredited by the Federal Government, is designed to conduct a Standard Advanced Level (A-LEVEL) examination for eligible candidates. Successful candidates are awarded the prestigious JUPEB Advanced Level Certificate, paving the way for direct entry admission into 200 Level in Nigerian universities. This includes admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) or any other university of choice, contingent upon meeting the specific admission requirements.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the FUOYE JUPEB programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. The application process is seamless:
- Visit the official website jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng.
- Click on “Click here to apply” and follow the redirection to another page.
- Click on “Get Started” to provide your Name, Email Address, and phone number, generating a Remita Reference Number (RRR) for payment.
- After successful payment, complete the application form, and validate your payment if necessary.
- If successful, the application form will be available for filling.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits (SSCE/WASC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at FUOYE or any other university. Additional requirements can be found on the official website.
The JUPEB programme at FUOYE runs for one academic session, spanning two semesters from August 2023 to 2024. During this period, students undergo intensive training, preparing them comprehensively for the JUPEB examination.
Important Information for Applicants
- Candidates must provide valid email addresses and cell phone numbers during registration.
- The O’ level section of the application form should be completed with the required 5 O’ level credits for the chosen course.
- Screening dates will be communicated through the provided email and cell phone number.
General Information and Tips
- All candidates are required to register for JAMB (Regular or Direct Entry).
- Regular JAMB form is advisable for its potential upgrade and use for admission into 200 level, offering candidates a dual opportunity for university admission.
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme will not be refunded.
- Those who do not pass the final JUPEB examination may reapply and repeat the programme, with potential preferential admission into 100 level based on space availability.
Applicants are urged to check the FUOYE website jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng regularly for any updates or additional information. Don’t miss this chance to embark on your academic journey with the FUOYE JUPEB programme – a gateway to success.