Repton group of company is a private limited liability company who is a major player in cement distribution and provides haulage services in Lagos and other south western part of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Customer Service Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a motivated and experienced customer service manager to lead our customer service department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
- To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings..
- Managing the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 8 years of proven experience in a Managerial role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work comfortably under pressure,
- To identify issues and work to resolve them in partnership with business leaders
- Analytical and a high attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th November, 2022.