The Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda (FEDPONAM) has officially commenced the online sale of POST UTME/admission forms for the 2023/2024 academic session. Aspiring candidates are invited to explore the diverse range of courses offered in the ND Full-Time program.
1. Business and Management Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
2. Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
3. Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
4. General Studies
- Consultancy Services
- Liberal Studies
- Pre-ND Business Studies
- Pre-ND Science & Technology
5. Information & Communication Technology
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
Prospective candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have sat for the 2023 UTME Examinations.
- Choose Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda as the first or second choice.
- Score an aggregate of 120 points and above.
In addition, candidates are required to have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
- Visit www.fedponam.edu.ng.
- Click on the Student Portal Menu on the left navigation panel.
- Select “Apply for Admission,” then “Start Application.”
- Fill in all required information and click the submit button to process payment via Mastercard, Visa, POS, etc.
- After payment, return to the Student Portal, click “Re-print RRR” to print your personalized payment invoice (RRR), and make payment at any commercial bank nationwide.
- Return to the website, click on the Student Portal, and select “Continue Application” to enter your RRR Number, Email Address/Phone Number for payment validation.
- Create your User Name and Password, and complete the application form by providing personal data, qualification, course selection, etc.
- Review your forms for accuracy and click “Submit” to complete the application process.
- Print your Acknowledgement Card and Admission Form.
Upon approval of admission, candidates will be notified through SMS or the provided email address. To check the admission status, candidates should log in to their accounts on www.fedponam.edu.ng and print the provisional offer of admission.
Subsequently, visit the website and click on “Student Registration” from the Student Portal to continue with registration after making the required payment.