The Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, is pleased to announce the commencement of the online screening exercise for prospective candidates seeking admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. The registration period is set to begin on 6th August 2023 and will conclude on 19th August 2023.
To be considered for admission, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- For MBBS Medicine & Surgery and BDS Dentistry Programs, a minimum UTME score of 200 points is required.
- Other courses require a minimum UTME score of 160 points.
O’ Level Results:
- A minimum of five (5) relevant credits at the ‘O’ level, including English and Mathematics.
- Candidates must have sat for the relevant subject combination in the 2023 UTME.
Direct Entry (DE) Candidates:
- In addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits, DE candidates must have scored a minimum of 9 points in IJMB or NCE and at least a lower credit in ND/HND or Second Class Lower in a Degree.
Registration and Screening Procedures:
Prospective candidates who have selected the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, as their ‘FIRST CHOICE’ and have scored 160 points and above in their 2023 UTME are invited to follow the registration and screening procedures outlined on the University’s official website at www.fuhsa.edu.ng.
Candidates awaiting their ‘O’ Level results should indicate AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form and upload the results once the examination bodies release them.
Mode of Payment:
Eligible candidates are required to create accounts and make a payment of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) for the screening exercise. This payment can be made through the online screening portal at https://fuhsa.admissions.cloud.
- Commencement of Registration: 6th August 2023
- Closing Date for Registration: 19th August 2023
The Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, looks forward to welcoming qualified and ambitious candidates into its diverse academic programs for the upcoming academic session. For more information and updates, please visit the official university website.