Saroafrica International Limited is a Consumer led, R&D, Marketing, and heavy Agro-Industrial manufacturing group of companies. We are an organization driven by high performance, delivering value profitably and sustainably to our stakeholders. Our offering amongst others includes Personal and Home care products, a Premium Natural water brand, Agro-solutions (beyond Crop Protection Products), and new investments in in the Cassava and Oil Palm value chains.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- To maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Perform project management function at various levels from planning to completion.
- Follow up on feedback and Presentations on company work he assigns to fellow associates
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for executive team members and industry partners
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- To maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing information.
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
- Attend meeting giving input and taking minutes (including weekends), Paper and Documents reviews
- Track all business development activities, analyse progress in periods as determined by the Executive and suggest new strategies based on findings.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th September, 2021.