Are you looking to become a Dufil Prima Foods graduate trainee 2023? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Dufil Prima Foods is currently accepting applications for its 2023 graduate trainee program. With this program, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the food and beverage industry, while working alongside experienced professionals.
The program will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to become a successful leader in the industry. To apply, simply fill out the Dufil Prima Foods 2023 trainee form and submit it along with your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant documents. Good luck!
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the fast-growing FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation. Over the past 17 years in the Nigerian market, Dufil Group has had a remarkable impact on the Nigerian culinary landscape. Our Product, Indomie Instant Noodles which appeals to several demographic groups has grown to become a household name across the country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
- We are currently receiving applications from young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for our Graduate Trainee Programme.
Dufil Prima Foods graduate trainee Eligibility
- B.Eng. and B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Statistics and Economics. First Class Honours
- 0 to 3 years of work experience
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Candidates must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company
- Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded).
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply For Dufil Prima Foods graduate trainee
- The Dufil Prima Foods graduate trainee program application portal can be accessed through the company’s website above.
- Applicants are expected to submit their CV, complete the online application form, and provide two letters of reference.
- The portal also provides detailed information on the requirements and selection criteria for the graduate trainee program.
- Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
The Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Program is an excellent opportunity for graduates looking to pursue a career in FMCG or the food industry. The program offers a unique mix of on-the-job training, mentoring and leadership development, providing the necessary skills and exposure to prepare graduates for success in the industry. I highly recommend that you apply for this program as it will give you a great start in your professional journey!