The Management of Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara, is pleased to announce the commencement of applications for admission into various Higher National Diploma (HND) programs for the academic session 2023/2024. Qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply for the following HND courses:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines and Electronic & Telecommunication Options)
- Mechanical Engineering (Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) with options in:
- Environmental Biology
- Physics Electronics
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements for admission:
- National Diploma from an NBTE Accredited Polytechnic with at least lower credit.
- Evidence of participation in Industrial Training (IT) for one year.
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates with a pass in ND must have at least two (2) years post-ND qualification experience.
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng and click on the HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N 10,500.00) online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the required information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgment form to conclude the registration.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and an HB Pencil. Prospective candidates should bring the following documents to the screening exercise:
- Four (4) recent passport-sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgment cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchased form.
- Certificates/Statements of Result.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- JAMB Admission Letter.