The Bells University of Technology has officially released its Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Prospective candidates are invited to review the comprehensive details provided by the school management regarding eligibility, requirements, and the application process.
To be eligible for the Bells University of Technology Post UTME, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Made Bells University of Technology their 1st Choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Attained a minimum UTME score of 180.
Qualified candidates are required to follow the steps below to apply:
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two thousand naira) only via the University’s portal: https://bellsuniversity.edu.ng/apply-now/signup.php.
- Payment can be made online via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceeding to any commercial Banks listed on the portal.
- Complete the online application on the school’s campus.
Candidates are advised to present the following original credentials at the screening centers:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma, or IJMB (as applicable)
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
Ensure that these credentials are packed in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with your name, department, and JAMB registration number.
Cut Off Mark:
The cut-off mark for Bells University of Technology Post UTME for the 2023/2024 academic session is 180.
The screening date schedule will be communicated to all qualified candidates via the email addresses and phone numbers used during registration. It is imperative to provide accurate and valid contact information.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to adhere to the outlined procedures and deadlines to ensure a smooth application process. Failure to appear for the screening exercise on the specified dates may result in disqualification.