Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Industry: Oil & Gas
- The Sales Support Officer is mainly responsible for administrative functions as regards to sales department. He will provide back office support to the team to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, enquiries, queries and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities
- Maintain the Sales team record spreadsheets, use the SAP client in the SAP engines of external clients (for all receipts, submissions and dispatch), e.g. NiPEx, SAP, Ariba client etc.), and all other external client electronic software dedicated to the Sales team.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back office support.
- Provide internal and external clients with regular status reports, reconciliations and updates to gain client trust and cement our reputation of being a reliable solutions provider.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online