There is an online application portal for OAU’s recruitment 20 On this page, you will find more information on how to apply for the recruitment of academic and non-academic staff at Obafemi Awolowo University through the OAU recruitment portal, as well as other relevant information regarding the recruitment intake. Here is a link for applying for OAU job openings.
The purpose of this article is to provide you with comprehensive information and guidelines that will assist you in the application process at Obafemi Awolowo University. In this article, we’ll explain everything you need to know about the recruitment process at Obafemi Awolowo University. You will find information about the requirements, qualifications, and steps on how to apply for the Obafemi Awolowo University recruitment process without any difficulties.
Therefore, it is important that you take this guide very seriously because inside this guide, you will find all the information you need to know about the OAU recruitment process.
OAU Recruitment 2023 Announcement
It is with great pleasure that we inform the general public that the OAU Recruitment Portal for 2023 is live and accepting applications. We invite eligible and interested individuals who are eager to build and advance their careers at OAU to apply online.
As part of the recruitment process, we will make sure that you have all the information and instructions that you need regarding the recruitment process and how to fill in the Obafemi Awolowo University recruitment form correctly and efficiently.
The information on this page regarding the registration process will help you in the registration process, so please take it very seriously.
Obafemi Awolowo University Job Vacancies
3.) University Librarian
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2023.
Interested candidates are encouraged to make use of the Obafemi Awolowo University recruitment portal to apply for a role at the University. The Obafemi Awolowo University recruitment portal can be accessed via this link: http://university.obu.edu.ng/ recruitment.aspx.
OAU offers a variety of employment opportunities to its staff, ranging from non-academic positions to academic, administrative, and medical positions. To apply for a job at OAU, you simply need an active email account, along with a phone number, together with qualifications relevant to the position.
OAU Recruitment Requirements
The following requirements should be met before you submit an application so we can be confident you are fit and ready to go through the recruitment process and become a member of our team. Below are the requirements you must meet in order to be considered for employment.
- An applicant must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in their O’ Level subjects, including English and Mathematics.
- They must also be at least eighteen (18) years old on or before the date of the recruitment exercise.
- The applicant should also meet the medical and fitness requirements set by OAU before they can be considered for recruitment.
How to Apply for OAU Recruitment
If you are interested in applying, you should follow these steps below. The application process is pretty straightforward.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies and one soft copy on a CD of a word-processed Application, an up to date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names of three (3) referees to the Registrar.
The CV of applicants must contain the following:
- Personal Date:
- Full Name (Surname first)
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details:
- Physical Address
- E-mail Address(es),
- Mobile Phone Number(s)
- State of Origin
- Senatorial District
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Educational Background
- Higher Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic/Professional Qualifications and Distinctions Obtained with Dates:
- Other Distinctions and Awards with Dates:
- Research Grants
- National Awards
- International Awards
- Work Experience with Dates:
- Previous Work Experience Outside the University System with Dates.
- Previous Work Experience in Other Universities
- Work Experience in Obafemi Awolowo University (If applicable).
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Books and Monographs
- Contribution to Books
- Published Journals Articles
- Edited and Referred Conference Proceedings
- Articles Accepted for Publication
- Manuscript Submitted for Publication
- Creative Work
- Technical Reports
- Papers and Work in Progress
- Professional Accomplishments
- Conferences, Seminars and Workshops Attended with Dates
- Current Research Activities
- Signature and Date
All Applications should be under confidential cover in a sealed envelope and marked “Confidential: for the attention of the Registrar” at the left-hand top corner of the envelope submitted and addressed to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife, Osun State.
Each Referee must be contacted by the applicant to forward, directly to the Registrar, a confidential report on the candidate’s character, administrative and managerial competencies in a properly sealed envelope marked “CONFIDENTIAL – Application for the Post of Librarian: Referee’s Report” at the top left comer of the envelope within the period allowed for the submission of the application.
- Each applicant must submit fifteen copies (15) and a soft copy of a statement of his/her vision for the University, and particularly the growth and administration of the Hezekiah Oluwasanmi Library.
- Late applications will NOT be entertained and only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
After you have been accepted, you will receive an email from the institution and will be scheduled to participate in the next phase of the recruitment process, which culminates in an exciting career opportunity at the institution at the end of it all.
We will be more than happy to reply to any queries that you may have regarding OAU recruitment 2023 and other job alerts that you may have. Please use the comment box below to let us know what you need.