ANYWASH (Nigeria) Limited is a full service, eco-friendly, professional Garment and Textile Cleaning Service Provider dedicated to consistently provide high customer satisfaction by rendering quality laundry and customer services, furnish a clean, enjoyable atmosphere, and offer differentiated laundry services with a superior finish at a competitive price / value relationship with its Customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Manager
Reporting Liine: You shall report to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.
Your CORE responsibilities shall be:
- To ensure that ALL Garment, Fabric and Textile Cleaning and Finishing Processes are executed as prescribed in Procedure/Training Manuals i.e.:
- Garment, Fabric and Textile Inspection (Fabric Analysis) for Quality Control,
- Collection, Sorting-in, Categorization (according to adopted Assembly System) of all Garment, Fabric and Textile items,
- Preparation of ALL Garment, Fabric and Textile for Processing (separation, pocket emptying, tagging etc.),
- Batch Splitting (pool or portion, process route conditioned) of ALL Garment, Fabric and Textile,
- Pre-Spotting of and Stain Removal from ALL Garment, Fabric and Textile as required,
- Garment, Fabric and Textile Processing (including Washing, Rinsing, Conditioning and Drying),
- Post-Spotting and Stain Removal of ALL Garment, Fabric and Textile as required,
- Garment, Fabric and Textile Finishing (Ironing, Pressing and Folding) as required,
- Folding, Sorting-Out, Packaging (Bagging), Picking and Packing, and Racking/Sectioning (according to adopted Assembly System) of all Garment, Fabric and Textile items,
- Preparation of all Garment, Fabric and Textile items for Dispatch,
- To Deliver or arrange for Delivery of Garment, Fabric and Textile items to customers as may be required,
- To Temporarily assume the Roles and Responsibilities of the Head Spotter in the absence of one i.e.:
- Work as an integral part of the Operations and Support teams providing the Upstream and Downstream sections of Operations with Programming Direction (Cleaning Process Selection) and Work Order Assignment.
- Analyze ALL Garments received from the Upstream, select the Cleaning Processes and Hardware/Equipment to be used and assign the Work to be done Downstream while ensuring Quality Control from End-to-End.
- Contribute immensely to ensuring that ALL Cleaning Processes lead to sufficiently high Customer Retention.
- To ensure that ALL tasks relating to Laundry Operations, Maintenance and Engineering Services are assigned and completed qualitatively i.e. (As ordered by Customer, within the Time Frame agreed with the Customer, and at the Price agreed with the Customer).
- To take a lead role in the Hiring of Laundry Operations Officers as required.
- To Monitor and Supervise the activities of ALL Laundry Operations Officers, and participate in ALL Human Capacity Building and Development activities as required.
- To Document, Manage and Administer ALL Operations Processes.
- To be an integral part of ALL Product/Service Development related activities i.e. Product/Service Creation, Product/Service Testing, Product/Service Quality, Product/Service Performance etc.
- To be an integral part of ALL Operational Readiness related activities from END-TO-END for ALL Products/Services on offer.
- To Measure, Monitor and Document the Performance of ALL Operations Processes for the sole purpose of Continual Improvement of Service Delivery and Service Support to, and Request Fulfilment for the Customer.
- In the absence of designates, to provide ALL Customer Relationship Management, Customer Account Management, Customer Support Management, Marketing Management and Service Delivery Management functions for the Top 20% Revenue Earners or Top Percentage of Customers bringing 80% of Revenue.
- Must be a Self-motivated Human of any Gender and Age with a track record of successfully leading a team.
- Must be Literate and particularly proficient in Speaking and Writing English.
- Must possess a valid means of Identification. Preferably a Permanent Voters Card.
- Must be very familiar with the Processing Operations of Laundry and Dry Cleaning equipment for Garment and Textile Care such as the ones in the attached video.
- Must be very familiar with Fabric Analysis i.e. identification of fabric type and nature;
- Must be very familiar with the identification of fabric information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events;
- Must be very familiar with Stain Spotting (Pre and Post Cleaning) for ascertaining the composition and selection of appropriate Stain Removal Processes.
- Must possess the ability to Research and Formulate Cleaning Processes i.e. Equipment Selection, Cleaning Program Selection and Cycle Selection based on a good knowledge of how Temperature, Mechanical Action, Chemical Action and Time interact with ALL Fabric types without compromising their integrity.
- Must possess the ability to execute a Cleaning Process i.e Controlling Operations of Equipment or Systems, Mixing Cleaning Agents, Stain Spotting and Removal etc.
- Must understand Quality Control i.e. Process Documentation, Process Monitoring, Process Performance Measurement, Process Performance Improvement etc.
- Must understand Product/Service Development and be a part of Product/Service Creation, Product/Service Testing, Product/Service Quality, Product/Service Performance etc.
- Must understand the concept of Service Fulfillment and Service Delivery.
- Must possess a high level of appreciation for Science, Technology, Business and a Green Environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (pitch) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail