Zenith Bank Plc – We are a global financial services provider with presence in Nigeria, the United Kingdom, Ghana, Sierra Leone and Gambia. Operating from our head office in Lagos, Nigeria, we have a network of over 500 branches and business offices in prime commercial centres in all the states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nigeria as well as representative offices in South Africa and China.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
- Setting goals, managing resources, understanding how these goals will affect the future direction of the organization.
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Responsible for coordinating project team members and developing individual responsibilities.
- Raising awareness about the job-matching platform.
- Creating and maintaining partnerships (Universities, Training Partners, Influencers, Institutions, NGO’s…).
- Increasing the number of Talents registered on the platform.
- Increasing the sales opportunities
- Network and pitch on the project to create sales opportunities or fundraising.
- Train users of the platform.
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project Communications.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion, maintaining project timeframes, estimates and, status reports.
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence.
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project.
- Will diligently manage the budgets allocated to the project.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualified ideally in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Humanities or Logistics etc. Membership of a relevant Professional body is desirable.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with IT platforms.
- Understanding of IT management quality matrices, what these metrics are and how the systems and software are designed to meet them.
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal, writing skills, presentation and effective communication skills.
- Must have high knowledge of excel reporting, forecasting, business tools usage and Microsoft office.
- Fluent English is mandatory – French is a plus.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in pricing, quotation and proposal drafting.
- Can identify, allocate and monitor resources effectively and efficiently.
- Can consistently meet competing demands through effective prioritizing in a result oriented and client-focused environment.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence, leadership and soft skills attributes.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge and Meeting Sales Goals.
- Experience in the use of CRM, and clients / candidates databases.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online