Black Pen Recruitment – Our client’s mission is to remove the friction of sending money across borders and to level the economic playing field on a global scale. To achieve this we are building a global payment network: a scalable and usable infrastructure that integrates existing fiat and crypto payment networks, including but not limited to banks, card processors, crypto exchanges, and public blockchains.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solidity / Blockchain Engineer (FinTech)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Hybrid | Full-time
- This particular role will be very focused on the ethereum blockchain and the solidity coding language.
- You will research, experiment, invent new products generally related to blockchain and automation space.
- Take on new technical challenges without much supervision.
- You will design, build and maintain APIs, user-facing experiences, services, and systems.
- You will engineer money-movement infrastructure, data pipelines, banking systems, and more.
- Your own laptop
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong experience working on blockchain technologies
- Strong coding experience with production-grade software
- Organizantional skills
- Strong skills for asynchronous communication and remote work
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online