Our company is a Nigerian-based Non-Governmental Organisation helping people to achieve success with Startups.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social / Health Worker
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job duties for these professionals may include:
- Assessing current health and well-being situations in a community and determining problem areas
- Developing programs and educational resources that can assist in combating different issues. Examples include outreach programs, prevention programs, and more.
- Implementing and monitoring those programs in order to ensure that the right improvement is gained
- Coordinate with community governments, health organizations, and nonprofits in order to better serve the community.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
Salient Characteristics of the Person:
- Empathy – Simply put, being able to empathize with those that you’re helping is important for maintaining the motivation needed to excel in the job.
- Strong Organizational Abilities – Those who work in this field must manage a large amount of information and their own reports. As such, being able to effectively organize is a must.
- Good Self Confidence – Part of a social worker’s job is to develop programs and policies that will impact the entire community. As such, it’s important that those in the field have the self-confidence needed to develop these strategies and have faith in them.
- Good Communication Skills – Public health social workers discuss scenarios and plans with others in the field and also educate the public about initiatives. As such, they should be able to communicate effectively in the written word and through speaking.
N30,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following information ONLY to: email@example.com
- Full Name
- State where you are currently
- WhatsApp Number
- Discipline & Institution attended.
- Kindly note that Graduates of State and Federal Polytechnics throughout the Federation are eligible to apply. Anyone that sends resume is automatically disqualified.
- The interview will be in Lagos, Nigeria
Application Deadline 6th June, 2021.