Apply for Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 which is now open. This Saroafrica International Limited Graduate Trainee recruitment are available via Saroafrica job vacancies portal until the deadline. At Saroafrica International Limited , we are constantly on the search for best talents whilst ensuring that all talents remain at their best.
Saroafrica International Ltd is a group of companies with interests in Agribusiness which includes Heavy Agro-Industrial Manufacturing and Consumer Goods. Our organization is driven by delivering high performance and value in a sustainable manner to our all stakeholders.
Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Taraba & Yobe
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of Second-class upper Degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by December 2021.
The candidates we want:
- Must be able to speak Hausa, Tiv or any other local languages from North.
- Must be residing in the North
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
How To Apply For Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only candidates from Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, and Katsina are required to apply for this role
Application Deadline 5th June, 2022.
For latest updates on the 2022 Saroafrica Graduate Trainee kindly use the comment box below and we promise to respond to you immediately.