Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Want to see your expertise recognised? As a Regulatory Affairs Associate you’ll have the freedom to influence decisions that shape our next generation of leading brands.
- Critical for driving innovation and optimising our product portfolio strategy, you’ll help us navigate a complex regulatory environment.
- Globally. You’ll ensure we remain compliant and continue to deliver the highest quality products. You’ll act as a steward for our brands.
- You’ll track, interpret and anticipate legislation and ensure we make smart decisions for the future.
- Your ideas will ensure our new products continue to make people’s lives better.
You’ll succeed because:
- You’re Degree qualified in a Scientific discipline. You excel in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ve an understanding of the new product development cycle, technical documentation or global product registrations.
- You’re a relationship-builder who thrives in an international environment. You’ve close attention to detail and are comfortable reviewing and documenting technical information.
- You maintain high standards, are results-orientated and highly entrepreneurial. Like us.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice.
- The products you get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online