Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Retail Manager
- Sales experience from Media (Ad Space Selling)
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Outstanding and excellent communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Sales experience from E-Commerce sector
- Demonstrated achievements to include building channel partner and retail networks in excess of 200 dealers
- Calm temperament but an aggressive achiever, fast learner and culturally adaptable
- Demonstrated experience of running sales teams.
- Psychographics- A go-getter, a survivor, and with a can-do attitude.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Age- Early or late 30s.
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Strong and full of energy to drive sales
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Graduate/Postgraduate qualification
- Experience: Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Telecom Billing and Strong in handling backend systems.
- Key skills: Unix / Shell Scripting / SQL / My SQL/ORACLE.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.