Monmartt is a one stop store for babies to toddlers. We feature great varieties of products for Newborn, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our clients needs with efficient customers services inline with our policy and procedure.
We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Officer
Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
Qualification / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc or HND qualification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to procure locally and internationally.
- Candidates must have worked in a construction or a facility management company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a procurement officer.
- Working Hours: 8am – 6:30pm
- Working Days: Monday – Saturday.
N30,000 – N40,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The job is NOT a remote job.
- Qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 12th August, 2021.