Cozym Limited is a fast-emerging brand that consists of a highly skilled team of engineers and technical consultants dedicated to providing a wide array of services across multiple sectors such as Oil and Gas, Chemical, Power, Water and Aviation, etc.
Our journey began in April 2012, when the company was incorporated in Nigeria. We commenced business in the oil and gas industry by delivering small scale engineering design support (as sub-contractor) to more established oil and gas service providers. Latching on to the wings of these companies allowed us smooth entry into the market, while giving us the opportunity to further hone our skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- We are seeking a highly skilled Procurement Officer to join our procurement team. The Procurement Officer will be responsible for sourcing and purchasing goods and services required by the organization.
- The successful candidate will work with internal stakeholders to ensure that goods and services are procured at the right time, right price, and with the right quality.
- Responsible for the procurement of goods and services for the organization, in line with procurement policies and procedures
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify procurement needs and to develop procurement plans and strategies
- Conduct market research to identify potential suppliers, assess their capabilities and ensure that the best value is obtained for the organization
- Manage the tendering process and coordinate the preparation and issuance of tender documents
- Manage the evaluation of bids and proposals and make recommendations for the award of contracts
- Prepare and issue purchase orders, monitor supplier performance and resolve issues related to deliveries, quality, and payment
- Maintain accurate procurement records and provide regular reports on procurement activities to management
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and laws related to procurement activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven experience in procurement, preferably in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of procurement principles and practices
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and procurement software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online