A reputable dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with its Headquarters situated in Abuja is in need of the services of a result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- The operations officer’s primary responsibility is to ensure that the organization’s (branch office) daily activities run smoothly.
- Develop new health plans when necessary to meet the need of prospective clients with fair and competitive premium at state level.
- Act as point – person, supervisor and coordinator of all Business Development/Marketing activities at state branch level.
- Open and close all deals in accordance with the company policy at State level.
- Prepare and send a weekly/monthly report on all branch activities to the Head office
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role
Demonstrated Skills And Competencies:
- A self-starter with the interest and ability to assume new roles on a frequent basis.
- A good communicator (verbal & written)
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Computer literate with strong word processing skills
- Interpersonal and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to multitask and process information and instructions into action as to not delay activities.
- Good Knowledge of the Health Insurance Industry.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Curriculum Vitae in a single word document to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.