Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, Applied Technology Initiative Limited (www.aetinigeria.com) is a long established Engineering Training, Education, and Consulting Company, with a focus in Automation, Instrumentation, Electromechanical, Electrical, Process Control and Mechanical Engineering.
The Lagos based company has completed plans to set-up a well-equipped Education, Training and Consulting practice in Port Harcourt to meet the needs of the Manufacturing, Oil/Gas, Power and Engineering Services sectors in the entire South-South and South-East region of the Country.
They are looking for a self-managed Engineering professional for the position below:
Job Title: Oil and Gas Specialist
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled workers from industrial sector, manufacturing sector, oil and gas sector and telecommunication sector via the use of modern training aids and simulation with focus on the oil and gas training programmes.
- Facilitate Oil and Gas related Training Programmes
- Must know Oil & Gas business essentials
- Must know fundamentals of petroleum Geology
- Must know refinery operations
- Must know instrumentation, process control and P & ID
- Must know Utility systems for Oil & Gas
- Must know HSE management in Oil & Gas production operations
- Must be able to develop Oil & Gas training programmes
- Support in development of Oil & Gas related Proposals
- Support in-house facility engineer in maintenance of Oil & Gas equipment
- Responsible for Oil & Gas components, equipment, simulations, software and workshop
- Participate in technical and Oil & Gas engineering projects
- Carry out engineering consulting services for clients
- Participate in Oil & Gas related position recruitment activities for clients
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned
- Any other duty as may be assigned
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND (Mechanical/Electrical Electronics or other related discipline)
- Information technology skill
- Fast learner in non-skilled areas
- Computer appreciation – Ms Word, power-point, excel and Ms-Visio
- Presentation and good communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Minimum of 7 years experience as Oil & Gas industry
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Internet facility
- PPE overall, safety boot, goggles, hand-gloves
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject matter.