Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, Applied Technology Initiative Limited (www.aetinigeria.com) is a long established Engineering Training, Education, and Consulting Company, with a focus in Automation, Instrumentation, Electromechanical, Electrical, Process Control and Mechanical Engineering.
The Lagos based company has completed plans to set-up a well-equipped Education, Training and Consulting practice in Port Harcourt to meet the needs of the Manufacturing, Oil/Gas, Power and Engineering Services sectors in the entire South-South and South-East region of the Country.
We are looking for a self-managed Engineering professional for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Specialist
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled workers from industrial sector, manufacturing sector, oil and gas sector and telecommunication sector via the use of modern training aids and simulation
- Facilitate Mechanical related Training Programmes
- Develop new Mechanical training programmes
- Support in development of Mechanical related Proposals
- Support in-house facility engineer in maintenance of Mechanical workshop and equipment
- Responsible for Mechanical components, equipment, simulations, software and workshop
- Participate in technical and Mechanical engineering projects
- Carry out engineering consulting services for clients
- Participate in Mechanical related position recruitment activities for clients
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned
- Any other duty as may be assigned
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND (Mechanical Engineering)
- Information technology skill
- Fast learner in non-skilled areas
- Computer appreciation – Ms Word, power-point, excel and Ms-Visio
- Use of design software such AutoCAD e.t.c
- Presentation and good communication skills
- Minimum of 8 years experience in above functions
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Internet facility
- Mechanical measuring instruments
- PPE overall, safety boot, goggles, hand-gloves
- Mechanical tools box
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.