NECO Agric specimen 2023 for schools is out. The National Examination Council Agricultural practical specimens for SSCE June/July candidates. Here is verified Free Agric apparatus and how to use them in preparing for your NECO exam. NECO Agric practical specimens will aid yo to have good NECO questions for free in this post. The National Examination Council is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and November/December respectively.
You will also understand how NECO Agric questions are set and how to answer them. The West African Examinations Council is an examination board saddled with with the responsibility to set, assess, monitor, mark, and conduct secondary schools exams for all West African countries.
Practical is involve in some NECO subjects such as Agric, Agric, agricultural science, animal husbandry, computer and Agric. For student to have a pass mark in these subjects, the must show satisfactory ability in them.
in this article, we will be showing you the NECO Agric specimen. This will help you to know what is expected from you in the Agric practical examination.
Please Note that the NECO 2023 Agric specimens and any other subject is provided by us for free. We understand that a lot of website charge of collect money from student to provide NECO practical specimen Answers to them. NECO specimen are provided for free. We will do same during Other Exam like NECO.
See also: NECO Timetable 2023
Required NECO Agric Specimens 2023
2023 NECO AGRIC SPECIMENS
Each candidate should be provided with the following groups of specimens
Specimen A – WATERING CAN
SPECIMEN B – PLIER
SPECIMEN C – KNAPSACK SPRAYER
SPECIMEN D – LITMUS PAPER
SPECIMEN E – CROWDING
SPECIMEN F – LIMESTONE
SPECIMEN G – CLAYEY SOIL (POWDERY FORM)
SPECIMEN H – YAM TUBER
SPECIMEN | – CASSAVA TUBER
SPECIMEN J – ORANGE FRUIT
SPECIMEN K – GROUNDNUT CAKE
SPECIMEN L – HIDES AND SKIN
SPECIMEN M – DIGESTIVE TRACT OF A BIRD
ii Where a specimen is not really available in sufficient quantity, it should be shared between small groups of candidates.
3. REPORT FORM
Report form is provided separately on which the following information must be stated.
(a) Details of the specimen and materials provided.
(b) Any particular difficulty experienced by any candidates especially, if the examiner would not be able to discover this from the scripts.
4. A completed report form must be enclosed in each envelope containing scripts.
ARRANGEMENT AND SERIAL NUMBERS OF CANDIDATES
- The laboratory places should be numbered serially and the candidates should be allotted these places strictly in the order of their index numbers. The number of every specimen supplied to each candidate should be the same as his or her serial number.
8. If a candidate is absent, his or her serial number should not be allotted to another candidate.
9. If the candidates are divided into a number of sets, the serial numbers should be continued through the sets, so that no serial number is repeated.
Be at alert! Keep refreshing this page for NECO Agric practical Answers
Tips for identifying and handling the Agric practical specimens
Agric Practical specimens is a very important aspect of the NECO Agric exams, it helps to assess students ability to handle chemicals and apparatus in the Agric laboratory. It is essential to be able to identify and handle practical specimens effectively to score well in these exams. Here are some tips for identifying and handling practical specimens in the NECO exams:
- Read the instructions carefully which will guide you on how to handle the specimens, such as the tools and equipment you will need and the steps to follow.
- Make sur you are able to identify the specimen before proceeding with the practical
- Use only the recommended specimens as wrong tools can lead to inaccurate results.
- Follow the correct procedure by NECO to help you get inaccurate results, which can result in low marks.
- Observe safety precautions by putting on protective gear, such as gloves and goggles, as well as handle the specimens carefully.
We want to hear from you concerning the NECO Agric specimen 2023, kindly use the comment section below to get to us.