Jiji Cars (formerly Cars45) is vertical on Jiji (the leading online marketplace in Africa) for buying and selling verified cars. Jiji Cars boasts of a network comprising thousands of serious buyers and sellers. Through Jiji Cars, sellers can sell their cars fast and easy while buyers get access to verified cars that meet their budgets. Jiji Cars also offers users detailed inspection reports by 200+ parameters, documentation checks, valuation, ‘Park and Sell’ concierge service, consumer car loans and dealership loans, amongst other benefits.
Jiji Cars is a part of Jiji, the leading online marketplace in Pan-African countries, with over 200 million users from offices in 10 countries. We work every day to make sure that people have a place for safe buying and selling cars. We constantly improve the quality of service, and we always help our customers to seal deals. That’s why now, to be of even more use, the company needs talented and motivated people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mystery Shopper
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Owerri – Imo and Asaba – Delta
Employment Type: Contract
- Become a Mystery shopper at Jiji Cars and earn up to N100,000 monthly.
- Yes! You can get paid just by testing our product and services and earn up to N100,000 monthly when you participate in our mystery shopping within a month.
- Earn by helping a large Automotive company like ours to evaluate our clients retail experience by selling, buying, inspecting and completing surveys related to the experience.
- You will be completing and reviewing the buying or selling experience of our retail centers within Lagos or as may be applicable in the locations below.
- You will ultimately visit our experience centers, participate in our vehicle evaluation or inspection process, and provide feedback of your experience by filling out a simple questionnaire.
- Once you achieve the minimum target for the month, you earn your pay.
- Visit our retail experience centers to participate in an inspection using your own vehicle
- Document your experience detailing the step by step process on a template to be shared
- Achieve a number of visits within a month as agreed.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of an FSLC Certificate with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Attention to detail and strong reading comprehension is a must
- Must be able to speak English fluently and resident in the location chosen
- You should have a vehicle
- You should own the vehicle
- You should be ready to spare up to 2 hours in one shopping experience.
- Earn up to N100,000 monthly as side hustle
- Deepen your knowledge of the automotive industry (Dealership and sales)
- Opportunity to earn additional income through referrals.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds..