IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world by tower count and is the only towerco solely focused on the emerging markets. The Company has more than 38,000 towers pro forma across its 11 markets, including Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Kuwait, Nigeria, Peru, Rwanda, South Africa and Zambia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Budget & Forecast
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- Reporting to the Associate Director, Budget & Management Reporting, the Manager, Budget & Forecast will own and prepare the annual budget and quarterly forecast process.
- Serve as Finance Business Partner to corporate functions across the business.
- Work with functional areas to prepare appropriate budget templates.
- Study previous budget and consider benefits and losses which occurred during previous financial years due to budget planning.
- Consolidate the data for budget presentation and provide an overview of the financial status of all operations.
- Provide expert advice to the management teams of different functions to enable them undertake proper financial planning and decision-making.
- Prepare detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies and amendments that occur in the budget.
- Comply with the approved budgeting policy, especially deadlines and ongoing management of the budgeting process.
- Receive budget estimates from functional areas across the business and critically examine them for correctness, completeness, accuracy, and alignment with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Associate Director, Budget & Management Reporting.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Plus 8 years relevant work experience.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Communication
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Financial Modelling
- Planning & Budgeting
- Stakeholder Management
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online