MainOne Cable Graduate Job Recruitment Into Various Positions
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Credit Control Supervisor
Location: Fabac, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
The Credit Control Supervisor will manage the team responsible for following up with outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organization ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively in Main One. Other responsibilities shall include the following:
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Follow-up on debt by telephone and email thereby reducing debtor days.
- Rating of new and existing customers based on the provisions of the credit policy
- Liaising with the Sales and Accounts Receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Full administration of the credit policy
- Follow-up on Customers on WHT credit notes
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Generation of ageing analysis reports and cash collection reports.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- MBA would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS office
- Problem Solving Skills
- Relationship Management
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long and odd hours.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Attention to details
Job Title: Capital Projects Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- This function is responsible for the management of all capital projects, ensuring that they meet the quality standards set, are delivered on time, within budget and allocated resources.
- The Capital Projects Manager will also manage the vendors and partners involved in projects, ensuring all projects are executed to meet the business objectives and strategic intent of Main One.
Other responsibilities include to:
- Guide the Technical team’s capital expenditure for the company in line with the strategic plan and report on the CAPEX spend on Capital projects, ensuring consideration of financial and technical tradeoffs as well as compliance with all fiscal and regulatory parameters.
- Perform strategic planning and financial analysis, including budget preparation and obtaining necessary approvals for all capital projects.
- Monitor the budget for capital projects; oversee their financial effectiveness by exercising cost control measures, motivating for budget enhancements when required.
- Monitor and administer the relevant contracts and agreements for each project.
- Measure the delivery of the Technical key performance indicators (KPIs) especially as it relates to the capital projects.
- Ensure proper storage of all project information/documents in the required format and at designated location.
- Prepare reports and presentations on all capital projects as may be required from time to time by the Management.
- Provide project management leadership for Capital Projects, promoting best practice in Project Management and ensuring assigned projects are delivered to agreed specifications, timelines and approved budget
- Manage the implementation of Data Centers and capital projects/programmes, ensuring projects are being delivered effectively and most efficiently.
- Analyze potential project risks as well as barriers and define appropriate mitigating plans to enable timely avoidance/ resolution.
- Manage Work Breakdown Structure and detailed project management documentations, including milestones and responsibilities share on all Capital Projects.
- Develop processes and work standards required for the implementation of capital projects and monitor compliance to ensure the set objectives are met.
- Responsible for compliance with all Capital Projects departmental processes, keeping custody of all Departmental Process documents
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Excellent engineering design skills is a requirement for this position while good knowledge of Data Centre design and architecture would be an added advantage.
- Outstanding resource management, organization, budgeting, policy design, process development, negotiation and strategic planning skills.
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent report writing, presentation skills and good attention to details
- First degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- A Master’s degree in Engineering or Project Management and a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification are required.
- At least 12 years of work experience, six (6) of which must have been in leading and directing complex projects/programmes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply