Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Financial Reporting & Compliance (FRC)
- Airtel is looking for a suitable candidate that will be responsible for establishing, implementing and maintaining the Financial Reporting processes and procedures to an acceptable standard in conformity with all applicable accounting policies including Company and Group policy, IAS, IFRS, Nigerian Accounting Standards.
Other requirement of the role include:
- Standardized and compliant accounting standard – Ensures accurate revenue reporting while building in validation mechanics to report correctly
- Financial Governance by developing and implementing control policies and procedures – Develop and implement financial control policies and procedures
- Effective Debtors and Creditors Management – Identify and formulate Strategies to help drive Collections and Bad Debts performance as well as creditors’ management
- Accurate and prompt year-end financial closure and auditing – Ensure timely completion and coordination of Quarterly Audits with no qualification or material adjustments
- Improved Team Engagement Score – Regular communication and feedback mechanism to foster work balance
- Formulation and effective implementation of the Directorate’s STRAP – Coordinate the delivery of the directorates 5+5 accurately, in time and in line with budget
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Professional accounting qualification (CFA, ACCA, ACA )
- A university degree in Finance/Economics or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, Sound Financial Accounting knowledge
- Minimum of 10 years of industry track record mostly gained in International, blue chip environments
- Minimum of 5 years senior level experience of overseeing finance function at National level
- Telecom experience is desirable
- Strong ethics, hands on approach, cultural awareness, business acumen and good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online