Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, NOC
- This function is responsible for monitoring of network elements, follow up on escalated failures until resolution, Control the implementation of all job orders that take place within the network, generate daily reports of failures exceeding defined KPI, and follow through on all customer complaints
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the 24 x 7 monitoring, logging, handover and escalation of network alarms and events
- Lead the NAC team in Network Operation Delivery.
- Act as a SPOC for all NAC Operation escalation trigger.
- Ensure that all the services providers strictly follow the SLA and report any deviation
- Co-ordinate/Liaise with all the various NOC providing service to Airtel.
- Monitor progress of FTR for CAB, and problem solving activities.
- Ensures that processes for interaction between the work groups are consistent and beneficial to ensure that our processes and procedures are goal oriented such that we strive for a one touch do it right the first time process.
- Ensure customer and vendors incidents and service request are kept within contractual SLA targets.
- Develop documentation related to the departments work processes which is up to date and accurately reflects the day to day running of the team organize and prioritize workload
- All network changes/configuration are documented and follow through
- Provide Emergency/Monthly/weekly network reports
- Ensure adherence to SLA where necessary to ensure Airtel interest is not jeopardize at all times
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 10 years Networks Operational experience in GSM environment.
- Technical knowledge on Network Elements (Switching Systems, MPBN, SIGTRAN, SIP, Transmission, IN and VAS)
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network Elements.
- Experience in different network vendor area, such as Ericsson, Huawei, NSN etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online