Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, Applied Technology Initiative Limited (www.aetinigeria.com) is a long established Engineering Training, Education, and Consulting Company, with a focus in Automation, Instrumentation, Electromechanical, Electrical, Process Control and Mechanical Engineering.
The Lagos based company has completed plans to set-up a well-equipped Education, Training and Consulting practice in Port Harcourt to meet the needs of the Manufacturing, Oil/Gas, Power and Engineering Services sectors in the entire South-South and South-East region of the Country.
They are looking for a self-managed Engineering professional for the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Specialist
Location: Porthacourt, River
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled workers from industrial sector, manufacturing sector, oil and gas sector and telecommunication sector via the use of modern training aids and simulations
- Facilitate Electrical related Training Programmes
- Develop new training programmes
- Support in development of Technical Proposals
- Support in-house facility engineer in maintenance of electrical related equipment
- Participate in technical and engineering projects
- Carry out electrical engineering consulting services for clients
- Design, implement, maintain and improve electrical instrument, equipment, workshop, components, products and systems for facilitating, consulting, industrial and domestic purposes.
- Responsible for electrical equipment, components, simulations, software and workshop
- Participate in Electrical related position recruitment activities for clients
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned
- Any other duty as may be assigned
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND (Electrical Electronics Engineering)
- Experience with AC+DC drives, relay logic, PLC troubleshooting and wiring terminations.
- Experience with circuit analysis and preventative maintenance techniques.
- Information technology skill
- Fast learner in non-skilled areas
- Computer appreciation – Ms Word, power-point, excel and Ms-Visio
- Electrical/Electronic designing, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Use of design software such Matlab e.t.c
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Electrical Engineer or relevant position
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Internet facility
- Electrical measuring instruments
- Electrical PPE overall, safety boot, goggles, hand-gloves
- Electrical tools box
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject