TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Executive
Offer ID: 70474BR
Location: Churchgate Street, Lagos
Metier: Sales, Marketing
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Execute annual marketing plan to promote all products and services in the Lubricants division in collaboration with relevant unit managers and 3rd party agencies
- Liaise with the persons’ responsible to publicize lubricants marketing activities of TEMNPLC on both internal and external communication platforms
- Plan and execute relevant internal Lubricant division events in collaboration with relevant units.
- Manage and monitor relationship with 3rd party agencies (merchandizers, activation agencies etc.) to ensure successful implementation of agreed projects.
- Responsible for the vendor management of all lubricant business marketing projects by raising and processing purchase orders in time and within budget and ensuring timely payment of completed jobs.
- Manage the supply chain management process in partnership with the Purchasing unit of ordering relevant marketing materials in line with quality standards, budget, and timelines.
- Monitor brand marketing trends, evaluate business opportunities, and recommends new initiatives and opportunities.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual lubricant marketing reports of ongoing commercial marketing projects
- Prepare a REX and postmortem on all lubricant business product promotions and marketing actions carried out.
- Regular monitor and monthly update of the marketing budget.
- Conduct and prepare biannual market research on lubricants.
- Work closely with the sales team for the development and execution of activities for lubricants based on their short -to- medium term objectives.
Context and environment:
- The office is situated at the Head Office and requires close work relationship and contact with all units as well as the Sales Regions.
- Regular contact with local and foreign partners as well as TEMNPLC’s internal and external agencies.
- Exhibition of good knowledge and application of brand management, marketing communications and Digital/information Technology.
- BA / BSc in Marketing, Mass Communications or Digital Marketing. Masters in Marketing is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing/digital marketing
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Ability to work and deliver results under pressure
- Respectful, proactive, self-starter and independent worker.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Position is accessible to a person with a disability