MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Operations Support System, Network
Job Identification: 2176
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – NMS OSS
- To ensure smooth operations of all OSS/NMS platforms systems and related equipment.
- Develop and maintain tools, applications and scripts to increase the effectiveness of the OSS/NMS and Tools platforms.
- Perform system administration for the OSS/NMS and Tools platforms.
- Manage system updates/necessary changes in systems set-up in OSS/NMS and Tools platforms.
- Carry out corrective, preventive and routine maintenance on OSS/NMS and Tools platforms.
- Monitor status and performance of the network elements interfacing with the OSS platforms.
- Maintain databases where standard data on OSS is kept.
- Ensure proper integration of all new network elements into OSS/NMS and Tools platforms.
- Provide Back-End and Front-End support to OSS/NMS and Tools platforms users.
- First Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Computer Science or related discipline
- Unix/Linux certification is desirable
- Knowledge of Python/Perl is desirable.
3 – 7 years of experience which includes:
- Hands-on experience in Unix/Linux System Administration
- Hands-on experience in scripting and programming in telecommunications/IT environment
- Telecommunication industry experience or experience in related industries is desirable.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2023 (11:59 PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com