Phillips Outsourcing – Our client, a Paint company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: Island, Lagos
- Primarily responsible for identifying, developing and managing new/existing business opportunities.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with primary accounts, key stakeholders and critical decision makers.
- Communicate effectively with technical staff and senior management on the status of priority accounts and ongoing projects.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customers’ operations and determine technical needs.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivering of our solutions to the customer.
- Document and track the progress of all accounts, opportunities, lab projects, samples and account communication using the company’s CRM.
- Negotiate pricing agreements and contracts in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Respond quickly to customer requests and maintain a professional demeanor when handling all matters.
- Forecast and track key business metrics to develop individual business plan.
- Assist and collaborate with other sales team members on opportunities related to your specific technical experience and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Science or other related field.
- 5+ years of r manufacturing experience in the paints and coatings industry is a MUST
- Candidates must reside on the island(Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah axis
- Must be self-driven and can achieve goals while operating independently with little to no micro management.
- A proven track record of forecasting and surpassing sales goals.
- Proficient at networking and maintaining effective professional relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a charismatic personality.
N200,000 – N350,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit phillipsoutsourcing.net .