Workforce Group – Our client, a financial company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Associate
Locations: Mainland & Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Key Account Associate will be responsible for driving offline merchant-acquiring businesses (lounges, bars, restaurants, Supermarkets, FMCG, Pharmacy, Betting, etc).
- The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with merchants in their assigned cluster and will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote the organization’s solution and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Merchant Acquiring in assigned cluster markets and environments.
- Prospect and onboard merchants, to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets.
- Train merchants on the benefit of all products.
- Solve related issues reported by merchants.
- Continuously build merchant networks.
- Daily monitoring of the onboarded merchant’s transaction count and value to ensure they are meeting expected TPV targets.
- Foster and develop relationships with clients.
- Have a good understanding of overall products and services and be able to advise others about them.
- Expanded the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives, invariably getting referrals from them.
- The key account associate to help improve sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or its equivalent in Sales and Marketing or related fields.
- 1 – 3 years of experience as a Merchant Acquisition Executive in Fintech, Agency Banking Firm, or Direct Sales Executive in a Commercial Bank.
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, and a great understanding of merchant business.
- Strong customer/client engagement skills and strong marketing skills.
- A strong record of success within key account management, ideally within the fintech industry is a plus.
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, and hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales targets
- Proven experience in Customer Service is a plus.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.